WordPress Guide For Beginners:
WordPress is an open source platform for web development. Anyone can easily build his website using WordPress without doing any stiff struggle. Because WordPress have friendly and handy tools, which boost your website performance and accuracy. Most often folks do not have sufficient knowledge about WordPress and it usage. So that’s why, I decided to make this course for initial/beginners level persons. WordPress guide for beginners is an absolute and definite course, which will maximize your knowledge regarding WordPress and its innumerable features.
WordPress Guide Part 1
WordPress Guide Part 2
WordPress Guide Part 3
Further Coming Soon..
Subscribe Our Newsletter to get new updates.
While this training course, we will teach you below following WordPress aspects and tools.
- WordPress Installation (Localhost & Web hosting)
- Create Post/Page/Portfolio/Gallery
- Stop Spamming
- Learn Important or mandatory WordPress Plugins
- WordPress themes & Plugins Installation or Customization
- Create and Manage Users
- Permalinks Structure
- Robots and Sitemap
- Make SEO Optimized WordPress Website
- WordPress Security Checks
- Tracking and Important Script Placement (Google Webmaster/Analytic/Alexa/Pinterest etc)
- Boost WordPress Website Speed and much more.