Google maps is the most important thing where your business presence should be. Google maps provides an interface from where every user can easily listed their business on their specific location or can mark his location. Where your clients can write their review about your business, which can put a good influence or reputation on your business. Google business mapping also become the Seo factor of off-page Seo due to their perfection and efficiency. Today in this article, I will write about how you can embed your Google maps on blog or your company blog or corporate site.
First create your Google map then you need to put this map on your website pages such as contact us or about us etc.
Google map is free of cost for everyone, anyone can use it, built their own maps and can put it online.
How to Embed Google Maps On Blog:
Simply Go to Google maps and browse or search your location in the given search box on this page. When you got your location in-front of you so its time to get that embedding code of that particular location.
- First Search your location for which location map you want to put on your blog.
- Secondly, On the left sidebar you will see the SHARE button.
- After click on SHARE button a new pop up comes up and there will be two ways of sharing. One is by using short link second is embed map via using iframe code. Then we will go with Embed map option.
- Now finally, copy the iframe code and simply paste on your website page where you like to display this map.
- Now this code work will work perfectly.
Even you can resize this map or also can get the iframe code according to your size large, medium, small and custom size according to your requirements.
That is perfectly fine, even you also can add your custom CSS inside this iframe code if you are a developer or knows slightly coding.
Let us know, if you like this article and their mentioned technical geeks. If you have further questions to me or have any issue regarding Google mapping so please join us on our community forum or can put your comment below.