A business can surely be made successful if it chooses to stay connected with its users more. Branding and promotion are the key aspects needed to make any business a huge success. Email marketing plays an important role in helping an organization to promote its business to next level and provide regular important updates to your customers. In this way you can stay in touch with all your clients and create a healthy relationship. GetResponse and Constant Contact are two resourceful email marketing tools that can be used to promote your business effortlessly.
GetResponse: A Brief Acquaintance:
In a short span of time, GetResponse has managed to win heart of over 350000 users worldwide providing the best email marketing services of all time. GetResponse has taken over most of its competitors in this field. This tool effortlessly attracts a wide range of customers towards your business and can turn a user into your permanent client. Its user-friendly interface allows easy navigation flawlessly throughout the tool. You can create and design your newsletters providing valuable information about product launches, updates and other aspects of company important for customers.
Constant Contact: A Brief Acquaintance:
Constant Contact is one of the oldest companies providing email marketing services to businesses. They have been into this field since 1996 and are big players. Constant Contact has few limitations as compared to other email marketing tools, but provides crucial aid to its users. It is the email marketing service that is recommended to the beginners. Most of the growing businesses, might not love the basic features provided by Constant Contact.
GetResponse with Constant Contact: The Difference:
Here are some of the points of difference that you can eye on to find which email marketing tool is better than the other.
|Design & Templates||350+ templates with easy customization options.||400+ templates are offered with easy customization options.|
|Interface & Usability||Small and big organization both can use this tool. Recommended both for experts and beginners.||Small business, requiring basic services can use this tool. Recommended only for Beginners.|
|Spam Checking Tool||SpamCop is its own spam checking tool to detect spam in your newsletter.||Spam filter is present with this tool to detect spammy words in your newsletters.|
|Contact Management||Mailing list can be exported in premium version excluding unsubscribes and bounces.||The contact list can be exported as spreadsheet in free as well as premium version|
|Pricing||$15/month is the minimum starting range for 1000 subscribers.||$15/month is the minimum starting range for 500 subscribers.|
GetResponse: Top Features:
- GetResponse offers more than 350 pre designed email newsletter templates to its users. WYSIWYG drag & drop editor makes it really simple for you to design the template in your way totally.
- Social Media integration along with your Facebook and Twitter accounts is possible with this fabulous tool.
- Forget about the ease of downloading mailing list without bounces & unsubscribes if you do not have a paid account. For free account users, the best option is to copy contacts and paste on the new excel sheet at their end.
- Auto-responder system makes it really easy for a business owner to welcome his/her new customer with a wonderful greeting message.
- The ‘SpamCop’, which is the predominant feature of this tool, is just amazing. It filter out all the spammy words that may not pass through the email spam filter of your client and also suggests about the necessary changes that can be made with those spammy words.
- The performance reports can be delivered to you so that you can track how well the email newsletters are performing to optimize your business.
- Google Analytics can be easily integrated with these newsletters to get exact and accurate results.
- It offers you a 30 days free trial pack to check out its services and decide whether to go for it or not.
Constant Contact: Top Features:
- With Constant Contact, you get more than 400+ pre-designed templates that you can use to create fabulous email newsletters in order to stay connected with your client. It also supports WYSIWYG editor that makes the customization possible with ease.
- Social Media Integration is possible including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook like popular websites.
- You are allowed to download the mailing list of contacts in both paid and free versions of this proficient tool.
- Auto-Responder system helps you to greet your newly signed in customer with a welcome note preset by you.
- You can keep an eye on performance of newsletters that you send to your clients through the reports. The reports give you a brief about clicks, opens, bounces, unsubscribes and other valuable data.
- To get more accurate result, Analytics can be integrated to the email newsletters created by you.
- It offers a 60 day free trial pack to its users so that user can test every feature of this tool and decide whether to buy it or not.
GetResponse vs Constant Contact: Pricing:
Pricing might not seem to be a concern if you are using GetResponse, but this is not the case of Constant Contact. At GetResponse, you can avail the minimum package starting at 15$ per month for about 1000 subscribers. At Constant Contact, you can avail minimum package starting from 20$ per month for around 500 subscribers. The prices for buying both these tools vary proportionally with number of subscribers. Plans had been mentioned below.
Above, we have gone through both of these awesome tools. We can clearly analyze that GetResponse has an upper hand over Constant Contact. Constant Contact offers very basic features and charges a higher amount for just few subscribers as compared with GetResponse. Also, Constant Contact is not at all suited for big business owners because of its inefficiency to provide advanced features. So, it is beneficial to buy GetResponse email marketing tool over Constant Contact tool. Do not hesitate to go for GetResponse!!!